Call, email, or visit us
To start your rental process, explore our website, visit our beautiful showroom, email us at our general email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your personal sales coordinator, or give us a call. We are here to help!
Select What you need
If you know exactly what you need, great! Call, visit us, or send in your lists and we will get working on a quote for you.
If you need help selecting everything for your event, we are happy to assist! We have experienced staff to guide you through the process and make sure you haven’t missed a detail. Explore our website or come visit us so we can help.
Receive a quote
Once you have selected the rental equipment you need for your event, we will need some additional information in order to provide you with a detailed quote:
- Event Date and Time
- If a delivery and pick-up:
- Delivery and pick-up location.
- Requested delivery and pick-up times
- Onsite contact name and phone number. This ensures we are able to reach someone should we have any questions or encounter any issues.
- Any special delivery instructions – i.e. loading dock info, maps to follow, etc.
- Our deliveries and pick-ups are to ground floor or loading docks only. For more information about delivering or picking up beyond these points, please provide detailed information so that we can quote accordingly.
- We do recommend that deliveries are scheduled the day prior to your event when possible as we all know unforeseen circumstances can arise.
- If a customer pick-up and return:
- We just need the date you will be picking up and the date you will be returning.
- Typically our customer pick-ups leave our building on Friday or Saturdays and are returned on Monday … all those days for a 1 day rental rate!
- Contact information: your address, phone number, and email address.
Ready to confirm & reserve your quote
After you have had time to review your quote and are ready to reserve, we require a valid credit card and a deposit of 50%.
What if you have changes?? No problem. We are happy to make adjustments to your reserved order as needed – just call, email, or stop by to make your adjustments.The week before your event, we will contact you to confirm your order and collect the final payment.
Delivery or Customer pick up
Our protocol is to check all our inventory prior to delivery or customer pick-up. We package delicate items carefully in crates, totes, or boxes. However, sometimes you may encounter an issue with an item you’ve rented – i.e. a vase is broken when you open the box, you are missing some cutlery, or you didn’t get exactly what you ordered. In either of these cases, please snap a quick photo (if possible).
Please NOTE: Our emergency number is to be used for issues with existing contracts only. This number is not to be used to place orders or request items you forgot to order. We offer this number so that we have the ability to correct any issues we, as a company, may have caused.
Pick-ups or customer returns
When your event is over, we require all rental items to be returned to their original packaging (crates, racks, totes, boxes, etc.) for safe return to our warehouse, unless take-down services have been arranged.
When your order reaches our warehouse, it is counted in and any missing or damaged items are documented. Any discrepancies are double counted by a second person for added accuracy. Missing items are charged for at the time of contract closing, however should you locate the missing items, they can be returned for a full refund within 30 days.